Making light work of heavy lifting
Atlas Carbon Products davit cranes have been designed to make light work of a variety of lifting tasks, with a safe working load of up to 500kg whilst maintaining an exceptionally low overall weight.
Our elegant Atlas davits have a reach ranging from 1500mm to 4000mm as standard. Choose from a spectrum of colours or carbon finish and either a manual or electric winch. Our davit systems are suitable for RIBs, jet skis, tender, or for use as rescue davits on deck or dock. All standard davits can be made in one unit or two pieces for easier stowage.
Multiple sockets in stainless, GRP or aluminium can be ordered, which allows for a single davit to be used in a number of different locations.
Atlas Davit System
- Socket depth in deck – 450mm
- Manual winch (with 5:1 purchase)
- Electric winch (12 / 24 volt)
- Bearings – plain polyester (optional roller bearing)
- Construction – advanced pre-preg carbon fibre